For over 40 years now, we have been repairing centrifuges of all makes such as Alfa Laval, GEA Westfalia, Flottweg, Siebtechnik, KMPT, Hiller and many others. Our many years of experience also in the construction of new complete centrifuges and components make us a powerful partner when it comes to the centrifuge.
Our services comprise the general refurbishment of the used centrifuge, the repair of rotating units, the reconditioning of worn or damaged components and the production of new parts to replace defective parts. .
We carry out the following:
- Reconditioning of worn screw conveyors and drums
- Reconditioning wear protection through hard overlay welding, attaching WC tiles, fitting a ceramic segment or flame spraying wear protection powder
- Repairing seal surfaces through ceramic coating using the powder flame spraying method
- Balancing rotor units with a weight of up to 5 metric tons and a diameter of 1600 mm
- Manufacturing spare parts for all makes and types
- Production of new and repairs to planetary gears
- Repairs to Cyclo gears and hydraulic drives, as well as cam disc gears and tooth washer gears
- Inspection and refurbishment of centrifuges, also in line with accident prevention regulation
- Modification of centrifuges in relation to new technologies
- Conversion of used machinery to meet new product requirements
- New production of complete centrifuges
- Field balancing and bearing condition analysis
Below is a sample of the two-phase decanters, three-phase decanters, Flottweg Tricanters, Flottweg Sedicanters, Flottweg Sorticanters, screen decanters, peeler centrifuges and pusher centrifuges that are repaired and refurbished by us: