Our area of activity comprises
- the new production of complete centrifuges.
- the manufacture of spare parts for all makes and types.
- the refurbishment of centrifuges.
- the modification of centrifuges in relation to new technologies.
- the conversion of used machinery to meet new product requirements.
Our many years of experience enable us to offer these services for all makes and types.
A general refurbishment carried out by us comprises the following services:
- The machines are completely taken apart.
- All individual parts are cleaned and checked for dimensional stability.
- Defective parts are reconditioned or replaced.
- Bearings and seals are replaced with the same brands, used by the manufacturer.
- Painted parts are sand-blasted and repainted.
- After the machine has been assembled, a trial run is carried out. During this procedure, all machine-relevant measurement parameters are monitored with assistance from a computer.
- The machines can be modified with respect to the control system, hydraulics, accident prevention regulations etc.